Existing Limited Company customers
If you already have a Limited Company mortgage with us, you can manage it using the following forms:
If you’re making any changes to the directors or shareholding of the company, you must let us know in advance.
If the company changes have already been made, you’ll need to re-instate to the structure we originally agreed to, or redeem the mortgage.
All applications will be subject to a risk assessment.
The following changes aren’t acceptable:
- Conversion of the company to a Charity, Trust or Foundation.
- Restructuring the company so it becomes part of a layered company, including subsidiaries, parent and sister companies.
- Having any links to offshore companies, including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Addition of directors or shareholders under the age of 21.
- Having more than two directors/shareholders in the company. The maximum number of directors/shareholders is two and they must be the same people.