Existing Limited Company mortgages
You can also manage your Limited Company mortgage using the following forms:
Making company changes
If you want to make any changes to the directors or shareholding of the company, you must let us know 28 days in advance so we can process your request in time.
All applications will be subject to a risk assessment. If we approve your request, you’ll need to pay a ‘Change of parties fee’. See Our fees and charges for details.
If the company changes have already been made and these are not acceptable to us, you’ll need to re-instate to the structure we originally agreed to, or redeem the mortgage.
Unacceptable company changes
The following changes are not acceptable:
- Conversion of the company to a Charity, Trust or Foundation.
- Restructuring the company so it becomes part of a layered company, including subsidiaries, parent and sister companies.
- Having any links to offshore companies, including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- Addition of directors or shareholders under the age of 21.
- Having more than two directors/shareholders in the company. The maximum number of directors/shareholders is two and they must be the same people.