Green Further Advance mortgage
Our Green Further Advance mortgage gives you a lower initial interest rate than our standard Further Advance mortgages. To qualify, you must spend 100% of your new advance on energy efficient home improvements.
Features and benefits
- There is a lower initial interest rate compared to our standard further advance product range
- There are no product fees with these mortgages
- You can borrow from £2,500 up to £15,000.
- You can borrow up to 75% Loan to Value.
You can use a Green Further Advance mortgage to fund improvements that could improve your property’s Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating. Find out more about EPCs.
View the rates on the Buy to Let rate and criteria guide.
You must spend 100% of your additional borrowing on acceptable energy efficient home improvements. We may carry out checks to ensure work has been completed.
This eligibility requirement is in addition to our standard Further Advance mortgage eligibility, you can view this on our borrow more page.
Acceptable energy efficiency improvements
- Solar panels
- Traditional insulation
- Air or ground source heat pumps
- Cavity wall or loft insulation
- Investment in rain water harvestation
- Replacement windows
- Upgrading of existing utilities
- Pipes and boiler insulation
- Boiler upgrade
- Small scale wind turbines
- Electric car charging stations
If you would like to borrow more for other purposes, please see our borrow more page.
Apply for a Green Further Advance mortgage
The Buy to Let Team are ready to discuss your options with you.
We’re available 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Call 0345 607 30 21
Or, you can book an appointment.
If you need advice, contact your broker or find an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA).
All Buy to Let mortgages are subject to underwriting and criteria.